By selecting our solution, you will be able to considerably accelerate and improve your customer service process. The sea shipping module lets you handle FCL and LCL shipments in conjunction with road shipping. The air shipping module provides full air shipment support.
Specialized modules for sea and air shipping
The SEA and AIR forwarding module was created as a result of the natural development of the TMS interLAN SPEED system supporting forwarding and road transport. As a result, you have a comprehensive solution that takes into account the specifics of the industry, and at the same time provides support for all processes in one system. The main benefit of this is the increase in the company’s efficiency.
Process approach to customer service
The system ensures control and supervision of the order at every stage of its implementation, which results in the reduction of operating costs. Process handling of orders supported by the automation of data registration and communication with the client and partner (statusing) ensures an increase in the quality of service.
Flexibility and opennes of the solution
The interLAN SPEED system SEA and AIR forwarding can be extended with additional modules at any time. The lack of limitations in the configuration of interLAN solutions allows for adaptation to the requirements and maintaining an individual approach. We are open to new expectations.
Comfort of work
Thanks to the automation of processes and following the principle of one-time data entry with our system, you will optimize your work and increase its comfort. An additional advantage will be a friendly, intuitive user interface.
- Tendering (automatic calculation and shipment creation based on approved offers)
- Support for FCL, LCL, and AIR orders in relation with respectively FTL and LTL (organisation of deliveries/collections to/from ports)
- Control of configured client credit limit
- Registration of Client orders through the www eSPEED module
- Support for specific documents, including HAWB and MAWB, HBL, MBL, port documents and others
- Number pool management for master air waybills (MAWB)
- Mechanisms searching for the lowest flight prices on the specific route (based on e-rates)
- Container consolidation and deconsolidation in road segment
- Customer relation management (CRM)
- Billing in any currency
- Sales invoicing
- Cost registration, including discounts
- Integration with financial and accounting systems
- Possible integration with operator and provider systems
- Multidimensional reports and analyses