When you have access to the truck traffic map, you can plan the route and calculate its costs and profitability. By using interLAN solutions integrated with the Here digital map, you can also set the corridor and – in the event of delays – you will be notified of any ETA changes to reduce costs and improve the quality of the handled transports.
Modern and intuitive user interface
The interLAN map module is distinguished by efficiency and ease of use. The operation is intuitive and the user interface is simple and visually friendly.
interLAN SPEED Map is based on up-to-date map data and real road toll data. In the route planning process, the system takes into account the statistical and current road load status, thus enabling the correct ETA calculations.
Thanks to the integration of the TMS interLAN SPEED system with digital maps, tolls and the price of services are included in the order on the cost and revenue side respectively. Data are entered into the system only once.
Always up to date
Regular automatic map updates guarantee a high-quality road network.
- Geocoding and reverse geocoding of points on route on map
- Setting different route options with consideration of restrictions
- Distance calculation divided by load or empty km
- Route cost calculation
- Statistic and current road traffic condition
- Option of “manual” change of points on route
- Unplanned area setting on map
- Corridor designation
- ETA calculation
- Satellite view